NetTeller is our premier online Anytime Banking service that allows you to access your accounts 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. With NetTeller, the bank is always “open”. It’s totally secure and as simple as pointing and clicking. NetTeller makes it easy to manage your finances whenever and wherever it is convenient for you.
Getting started with NetTeller.
If you are not currently enrolled in NetTeller, please click the enroll button below to create a NetTeller account. If you are already enrolled and wish to login, simply click here or the NetTeller button that can be found at the top of every page of bsvnet.com.ENROLL
Click the enroll link at the top right of the page to read the Online Enrollment Agreement terms and conditions. Once you accept the agreement you will be required to enter your personal information.
- View your balance and five months of transaction history.
- View images of your checks that have been processed and see descriptions of debit card and other electronic transactions.
- Download your account activity in popular formats including Intuit Quicken, Intuit QuickBooks, Personal Finance(qif), Spreadsheet(csv) and Word Processing(txt).
- Download your account statement in PDF, HTML, or TEXT formats.
- Submit stop payments.
- Check current interest rates.
- View a list of transfers to and from your account. Submit electronic transfers here as a one-time, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, semi-monthly, quarterly, annual, or semi-annual transaction.
- Transfer funds between your BSV checking and/or savings accounts and those you own at other U.S. financial institutions. Fees apply to Bank-to-Bank Transfers.
- Statement Rewards helps you save money and receive discounts for frequent purchases at your favorite merchants. Bill Analysis will notify you of ways to reduce your largest monthly bills. (These services do not access or store personally identifiable customer information. No personal financial information can be shared with third parties. These services can be disabled at your discretion.)
- Change your user ID, password, or email address.
- Give your accounts pseudo names and configure how many accounts are displayed and in what order.
- Setup event, balance, item and personal alert notifications for your accounts.
- Customize the information displayed when you login to NetTeller.
- Save time and paper by having your statements sent to your email inbox securely.
- Receive account balances and transaction history on any text-enabled phone.