Text Banking brings NetTeller to any text-enabled mobile phone or device regardless of make, model, or service provider. You can check account balances and transaction history. Since there are no logins or passwords, it’s fast and convenient!
This is a free service for our NetTeller customers. You can activate Text Banking through your NetTeller account. Under Options, select Mobile Banking and Text Mobile Settings.
Activating Text Banking
You must have an active NetTeller account to activate TextBanking. You will also need your mobile number and carrier name. Some phone carriers disable SMS short-codes by default. Please verify that SMS short-codes are unblocked for your mobile account.
- Login to NetTeller and click the Options button.
- Click the Mobile Banking button.
- Click the Text Mobile button.
- Check the box to enable text access for your mobile phone.
- Enter your mobile number, including the area code.
- Check the boxes of the accounts you want text access from and create a short name for each account.
bal= all acct bal
bal acct name= single acct bal
hist= all accts recent activity
hist acct name= single acct activity