Since 1989, The Bank of Southside Virginia has an outstanding reputation for stability and consistency in automobile dealer financing among Virginia dealers. Our seasoned staff in the Dealer Division is ready to assist you with any account questions including loans and payoffs. The Dealer Division is located on the second floor of the Colonial Heights branch.
- If you would like to pay online using a BSV checking or savings account, you can use your NetTeller account. Transfer a one time payment or setup a recurring payment. If you do not have a NetTeller account, enroll here.
- If you would like to pay online using a non-BSV checking or savings account, you can use QuickPay.
- If you prefer to pay with a credit or debit card, you may do so by calling 1-800-619-5211. Payment by credit or debit card incurs a $15 fee.
- You can mail your payments to the following address:
The Bank of Southside Virginia
P.O. Box 40
Carson, VA 23830
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I make a payment online?
- Can I get a payoff for my loan online?
- How do I change the information on a loan?
Yes. You can pay your BSV loan, securely online with QuickPay. By creating an account, you can login to make a payment, view payment history or manage payment accounts. If you do not wish to create an account, you can make a quick payment which does not require an account or login.
Not at this time. Please call the Dealer Division or your BSV Branch to get a payoff for your loan. See our Branch and ATM Locator to find the phone number to your local BSV Branch.
You can change the information on a loan by phone, mail, or by visiting one of our branches.