1. Save time. It takes only minutes to pay your bills each month. You save time on trips to the post office and filing away paper receipts. In addition, smart features such as recurring payments allow you to set up a schedule to pay your bills automatically.
2. Save money. Online bill pay saves on postage, envelopes, late fees, and checks. If you pay just 10 bills per month, you can easily save over $75.00* per year.
3. Stay organized. Your payment history is stored online so you won’t have to file and sort through paper receipts.
4. Gain peace of mind. You can schedule payments in advance so you won’t have to worry about paying bills when you travel. Bill pay reminders are also available to notify you it’s time to pay your bill.
5. Help the environment by saving paper. With online bill pay, there are no checks to write or envelopes to mail. That’s good news for you and the environment.
Posted in: BillPay