Putting away money in savings to open a new location or buy the latest in equipment is critical to running a business. Let BSV help.
Money Market Accounts
With a BSV Money Market Business Account you can earn interest every month. We offer four levels of tiered rates to maximize your earnings, so as your balance increases, so does the interest rate.
- Interest bearing
- Account analysis fee schedule
- Earning credit allowance to reduce or eliminate service charges
- No limit on the number of in-branch transactions each month
- $2,500 opening deposit
- There is a fee for each withdrawal over the legal limit.
- Regulations limit transfers from a money market account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, Online Banking, telephone transfers, check, draft, debit card, or similar order to six per statement cycle.
Certificates of Deposit
Take full advantage of some of the best rates BSV has with a Certificate of Deposit. A CD earns more than a regular savings or checking account and gives you convenient flexibility.
BSV also offers an 18-month Step-Up CD. If interest rates rise during the 18-month term, you may choose one time to tell us to step-up your rate to the higher one.
Key Features & Conditions
- Competitive rates
- Low opening deposits
- Guaranteed rate of return
- Convenient interest payment terms
- Deposits insured up to $250,000 by FDIC
- Maturity ranges from 14 days to five years
- Penalties may apply for early withdrawal