Your investments, financial and estate planning are too important to entrust to anyone but the experts. BSV offers trust services through its association with TCV Trust & Wealth Management, one of the first independent trust companies in Virginia.
Staffed with experts who have worked in banking, trust management, and the investment field for many years, TCV offers a wide array of investment, consultative, and fiduciary services to fit your needs.
Call a TCV Trust & Wealth Management representative today at 804.272.9044 to see if we can assist you.
TCV acts as trustee, co-trustee, or as an agent for trustee, to ensure reliable trust administration.
- Investment management including IRA rollovers
- Custody of trust assets
- Detailed reporting to beneficiaries and co-trustees
- Prepare trust tax returns
When serving as executor or personal representative, or as agent for either, TCV can provide assistance in a variety of ways.
- Collect and secure estate assets
- Appraise estate assets
- Notify creditors and pay debts
- Collect monies owed the estate
- Manage estate assets (real estate, securities, family-owned business)
- Keep detailed records of all transactions
- Submit records to beneficiaries and commissioners of accounts
- Choose tax year for the estate
- Complete and file fiduciary income and estate tax returns
Non-deposit investment products are not insured by the FDIC; are not deposits or other obligations of, or guaranteed by The Bank of Southside Virginia; and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested.
The Trust Company of Virginia is an independent trust company providing asset management and fiduciary services such as trust & estate administration and estate planning